Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Led brand:||Epistar||Led type:||white|
55” Android Freestanding outdoor digital signage displays / Digital Posters
Features of Outdoor Digital Signage:
(1) Plug and Play: The Android Freestanding Digital Posters come with a built in HD media player, allowing you to update them using a USB memory stick. Load your pictures and videos onto a USB memory stick then insert it into the display, which will copy the files into its internal flash memory. Once you remove the memory stick the screen will then start playing the pictures and videos in a continuous loop.
(2) Free Scheduling Software: For more advance use the Android Freestanding Digital Posters come with a piece of free Scheduling Software for displaying different content at different times of the day as well as setting image display durations and transition effects. For example, a restaurant can create three daily schedules; the breakfast menu in the morning, lunch menu in the afternoon and the dinner menu in the evening. If you prefer to keep it simple you can update the screen directly without using the software.
(3) IPS Panel: Accurately displays an image’s quality and color depth at an 178° ultra wide viewing angle. There is no fall-off in color accuracy and no diversion in contrast ratio at wide angles. From bright sunlight to the most challenging lighting environments these displays are designed to reproduce and maintain the ultimate color temperature for lifelike images. The panel is also optimized for mounting in either landscape or portrait orientation.
(4) Scrolling Text: If you want you can also display a “ticker tape” style scrolling text message along the bottom of the screen, to help you get your message across or help highlight any specific promotions or offers.
(5) Designed for Public Spaces: The Android Freestanding Digital Posters are fitted with a commercial grade LCD panel. They have the ability to be in constant use, a wide viewing angle, no buttons, controls, logos or branding on show and are generally much brighter than LCD panels found in home TVs or computer monitors. Their tempered glass face, rounded corners, super slim profile and aluminum surround all add to their captivating tablet-like aesthetics and also protect the internal components from potential damage.
|Free Standing Digital Poster|
|Panel||Display size||55 inch|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel pitch||0.21 x 0.63|
|Display area(mm)||1215 x 686|
|AV Inputs||Video||HDMI, VGA|
|Power||Power consumption (W)||580|
|Input voltage||AC110~240V (50Hz~60Hz)|
|Mechanical||Unit size (MxHxD mm)||1950x880x180|
|Net weight (kg)||200|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C|
|Operating humidity||10% - 80%|
|Storage temperature||-30°C - 60°C|
|Storage humidity||5% - 90%|
|Internal Media Player||Media formats||Video (MPG, AVI, MP4, RM, RMVB, TS),
Audio (MP3, WMA), Image (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG)
|CPU||Duel-Core Cortex-A9 @1.6GHz|
|GPU||Mali-400 MP4 @400MHz|
|USB||USB2.0 HOST (x2)|
|LAN||10/100M Ethernet (Network version screen only)|
|WiFi||802.11b/g/n (Network version screen only)|
|Graphic Engine||OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0, OpenVG 1.1|
|Special||Images, Videos, Audio, Scrolling Text Message, On/Off Timer, On Screen Clock, Media Rotation|
|Included||AC Power Cable, Remote Control|
|Optional||Touch Screen Upgrade, Network Upgrade, Camera|